Schedule Your Pain Relief Breakthrough Session
Schedule your initial 75 minutes of assessment + treatment + coaching by clicking CONTINUE below.
You’ll leave your first session with:
- Crystal clear knowledge of the exact tissues that are causing your pain.
- A plan of what to avoid, and what to do to promote long-term relief from that pain.
- An experience of hands-on therapy tailored to your specific condition.
- Self-Care routines to reduce short-term inflammation (icing/heat, posture, healing activities).
- And Coaching on strength/stretch/movement exercises for your long-term health including:
- Including a simple movement which has helped millions of people reverse arthritis.
* This state-of-the-art treatment has helped hundreds of thousands of people avoid surgery by relieving their pain and restoring joint function. Most clients report a significant improvement even with their first sessions.
We will also have a few moments to explore if we’re a good fit to continue to work together.
By accepting this special offer, you acknowledge that this treatment, which is usually $195, will cost $125 upon arrival to your appointment.
After you book your session, you will receive 2 emails
1. directly from our scheduling system – it includes Calendar icons to put your session directly into your personal calendar (Outlook, Google, or iCal).
2. from us, with information regarding our location, parking and a couple intake forms for you to fill out prior to your session.
”I have personally received immense benefit from Craig Harris’ work and encourage anyone in chronic pain to consider his services before invasive surgery. He helps your body create miracles.”
– Dr. Christy Garner, author/lecturer and internationally recognized expert on health and longevity
Why Choose Us?
- Proven to Help You Avoid Surgery Even When Other Methods Fail
- Proven to Eliminate Chronic Pain
- Free Phone Consultations
- Faster and More Effective Results
- Profoundly Comfortable Therapy
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Most Experienced Hendrickson Method Instructor in Southern California